Levi - Fort Worth, Texas

I believeve in hard work,friendship,standing your ground,being faithful to significant other,being faithful to your god.I believe in community.Family ,friendships,these are the most valuable things a man has.These values I believe Igot these values from my parents.they are now in thier 70’s and I am only thirty.They were both children during during the depression.My mother picked cotton and has lived in a chicken coop.My father still rembers the flood that put the montgomery wards building underwater in Fort Worth.Between them they share 7 children and 16 grand children.The house was always filled with sounds of laughter and tears,smells of warm food,and pets.My father had a variety of jobs from rodeo cowboy to truck driver to tile setter.At one point he was even in the Army.Just ahard working hard living man.My mother also worked she did upholstery and drapes,still found time to take me to swim practice.These are the people that shaped what I believe,and family,friendship this what I beleive.IN the words of Hatebreed,a metal band, “What I have in my heart, I’ll take to my grave.”