Raechel - Berrien Springs, Michigan

Food is the most amazing thing ever invented, but if I could think of one food everyone should eat, it would have to be sushi. I believe, if you eat sushi, good things will happen to you. I have 3 philosophies on why sushi should always be gobbled up.

Philosophy 1: Sushi is one of the healthiest foods to eat. When I’m looking down at that little roll of rice and seaweed filled with shrimp or fish, it doesn’t seem like I’m eating a lot .Once I eat two, or three, or maybe even four of them though, my stomach gets full pretty fast .Why do you think movie stars go to sushi bars for dinner all the time? They get full fast, and sushi is healthy and delicious! Sushi has protein, carbohydrates, and many other essential nutrients needed in a healthy diet!

Philosophy 2: When I’m sitting at the lunch table during school and eating sushi, people don’t ignore me. They’ll come up to me and ask me what I’m eating, or if they could try some. I meet a lot of new, exciting people this way, and maybe if I’m lucky I could find the person I dream about at night. My new best friend might come up to me and say they love sushi also! It’s a great conversation starter; I mean who doesn’t like taking about yummy rice raveled around different forms of ocean life? People get to be more interested in me, just by the food I like to eat. So talk about eating sushi, eat sushi, just make sure people know about your obsession, you sushi lover, you!

Philosophy 3: Eating sushi is like taking a walk on the wild side. Why eat boring pizza or chips when you could be eating exciting little rolls of sushi! I feel much more adventurous buying different kinds of sushi, whether they’re California rolls, or spicy shrimp rolls, or any other kind. I feel like a rebel, because I know all the other kids are sitting at home getting fat on the couch eating salsa and chips, while I’m at an extravagant sushi bar pouring soy sauce on my little dots of seafood. I feel on top of the world, like I could do anything, all because I’m eating sushi.

Eat sushi often, and in public. Just remember, if you eat sushi, good things will happen to you. This I believe.