Daniel - Skowhegan, Maine
Themes: sports

I believe that if the world didn’t consist of any type of sports that earth would be a very dark and scary environment. I believe that sports bring a special type of joy and passion to people lives each and everyday. I think that every person has a little sport in them, weather it’s a simple sport like ice skating or an extreme sport like bungee jumping.

Since I was a small child I have always been around and involved with sports. My whole family are pretty much die-hard Patriots and Sox fans. I couldn’t imagine not being one too. When I was growing up I always remember my dad taking me to Fenway Park and seeing the Red Sox. Those games were very special to me because its about the only time me and my dad have something to talk about, when sports are around. When the News comes on and a big trade took place were most likely talking about it. I believe that these games I love have some father son bonding in them, at least in my case they do.

Next, I love these games because of the great stories made out of each season. I love the Cinderella story, like in 2001 when the patriots won their first super bowl. Or when the Red Sox beat the Yankees in the ALCS in 2003. No matter the sport you can still find a great story within each year.

Lastly, I love these games because I love to see 70,000 screaming fans in a building watching 9 guys on a diamond or 11 on the gridiron. Watching and cheering for their team because in the end they love these games as well, we all have a love for the games.