Evette - little rock, Arkansas

My beliefs are based on my religion, cultural background, and family. I believe after dead there is a God. I am only seventeen and i thank Him for letting me be a part of Him. An event that made me belief was when i was at church. I did not notice the change in me, but every sermon was about me being changed and being shaped to God’s perfect image. I did not truly believe until i was face to face (literally) with God, and His power. One day at church my pastor talked about people speaking in tongues. I knew what it was but i was not blessed with it. At one point, i believed that those people were faking to get attention. Until one day God decided to knock me down and make me feel the same way. I received the blessing of speaking in tounges, since that day i know that there is a God because that feeling is not fake, there has to be a God.