Long - Austin, Texas

I believe in randomness, creativity, and imagination.

I believe that two plus two can equal five.

I believe we wouldn’t think two plus two equals four if we think about how four could have been named five.

I believe in thinking blue is actually green, and up is actually white.

I believe looking at life in an interesting way is the best way to live.

I believe trying old things in a new way makes a tedious, redundant task somewhat more enjoyable.

I believe randomness makes the world go round.

I believe thinking outside of the box is the best way to think.

I believe there should be a surprise in everyday.

I believe in staring at animals and imagining what it would be like if I were born an animal.

I believe in art, you can be creative with your imagination and let it unfold onto your canvas and show everyone, what you think about, and how your mind works.

I believe everyone can be creative.

I believe we never lose our imagination, although some may claim otherwise, we all fantasize, daydream, and imagine. It will always be with us.

I believe randomness can be funny, it can be somewhat of a surprise in a normal day. For example someone could say something hilariously random, and it would brighten up a day for anyone.

I believe our creativity is what makes us diverse, and is a main factor in establishing our individuality in a society with an undifferentiated ego mass that demands conformity keeping in mind that if we aren’t considered “normal” we subject ourselves to ridicule.

I believe people who dislike other people for being different, using they‘re creativity and imagination to live how they want, and having a mind of their own are stupid and ignorant.