jessica - Austin, Texas

I believe in laughter. Laughter is a way I express my self, I have been told that I have the most hilarious and annoying laugh ever. It’s loud and obnoxious and I love doing it. Laughing help me get through my day, if I went through a whole day without laughter by the end of that day, I would be as miserable as a fish out of water. When I laugh 90% of the time it starts a chain reaction, because someone else starts laughing, then someone else, and next thing you know a whole group of my friends and peers are cracking up at absolutely nothing. I love making other people laugh, especially when they’re not having a really good day, and there is a frown stained to their face. All I do is turn that frown upside down, open the mouth a bit, make some noise come out, and shazam laughter! If I was the one who wasn’t really having a good day, I would want someone to try to cheer me up. I also believe in laughter because personally I believe it’s an alternative to crying. Even though ever time I laugh people think im crying because tears start falling from my eyes, but when I feel the need to cry I try to laugh instead. I know whatever it is that’s worth crying for now, will be worth laughing at later. I just try to get a head start. I believe in laughter because life without laughter is no life at all.