Nicholas - Atlanta, Georgia
Themes: parenthood

My Mom

By: Nicholas Jackson

My mom has been a great inspiration to me. She has always told me to go big and to do something big in my life and for my life; I always could do better. Ever since I was born she has help me. She has always been there for me. When I was playing baseball she was there cheering me on even though, she sometimes did not want to see me being injured. When I first learned how to ride a bike, she was there cheering me on.

Even though we fight, we still love each other. When I would make stupid decisions and mistakes, she would be mad but later she would get over it and not be mad at me. I know I love her and I know she loves me no matter what happens between two of us. I do not know what I will and going to do when I lose her. I probably will cry for about a week and I will remember what she once told me, ?If you want remember someone have something that will help you remember that person by.? I never forget her.