Justin - Louisville, Colorado

I want to believe…

There are some things that you just can’t explain. Things that just happen and no one knows why. I believe that all people have some good in them. But some people just don’t know when to use it, and when to be silent. One of my close friends recently just stopped talking to me. I’m not quite sure why. I’m also not sure that they know why either. But they just left, without a word. So things may change without you, or anyone around you knowing what happened. Be ready for anything. By my friend doing this it really made me feel like I was nothing, like I wasn’t worth talking to. They didn’t even think twice. This really changes my perspective on people. There are only some that you can trust. Those select few are worth holding on to.

Now I believe you have got to stick to the people you know. The people that can be there for you are your best friends. So Basically my opinion has changed for the better. My advice to you is to think things over before you get your hopes up. Really think about the good and bad, before you get too excited.