irvin - Fort Campbell, Kentucky

I believe in living life to the fullest that means, I try not to let nothing or no one get in my way. I realizes in college students get into a lot of stress whether it to do with life, school, or money. Most of the time its money! I like to think of college as foot surgery, why you ask? Believe it or not no matter how strong you are its going to hurt if try to walk on it without surgery. You know how much surgery can be just like college. Students get try to get some kind of aid or loan to pay for college. Your painful foot gets a cast to heal the pain. Remember your foot never going to be hundred percent until you get surgery. Students our going to face many opscales through out their college career, good and bad. Some students heal fast, and some heal slow, then some go through the pain without cast nor surgery. In the end, your going to be fine!