Julie - Vedbaek, Denmark
Themes: setbacks

People Learn from Their Mistakes

I believe that people learn from the mistakes that they did. Sometimes when I make mistakes I learn from things or a person. For example: if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend and you are with another person, then you cheat on your boyfriend or girlfriend. You will break their heart, so the guy or girl will break up with you. You learn not to do that again, and you want to make sure that with the next person, you don’t make that mistake again. For another example, you sometimes make your mistakes with family. You can say mean, cruel, and impolite things to your brothers or sisters. Sometimes my brother has said something to me, and I got angry. I have said to my brother, “I Hate You”, but I didn’t mean it. My brother got really upset, and I said, “I’m sorry”. But you learn that you think about what you what to say to people before the next time. When you make the mistakes you feel sorry, but you want to learn from your mistakes.