Tye - Napoleon, Ohio

I would consider the saying “live as if you were to die tomorrow.” Life to me is too short to not go out and explore whatever I can before my time ends. There are many things outside my surroundings at this moment in time. I don’t want my life to be the same for days to come. That’s why I want to get out of this little box I am in right now, because I don’t want to stay in that box. I want to learn from my grandfathers mistakes. Everything will be accomplished when I explore, have fun and settle down.

After this year I plan to explore just to see what is all out there and to compare it to how everything is now. I think that by going out to see what I’m missing, I would be one step closer to living my life to the fullest. Doing things I have never had the chance to and also seeing places I have never been to will make my life better. All of this would make my life closer to living it to the fullest. I think that not living life to the fullest would be a waste of my life.

When I see people just sitting around talking about how life is always boring and everything else, it annoys me because they can make their life amusing. If I were them I would be doing something that would make my life a lot more interesting. Why sit around when you can go out and have fun and have times that you could never forget. That’s another reason I want to live my life to the fullest, and of all the memories that I have made will remind me of all the great times I have had during my ecstatic life.

Nevertheless, all I want out of this life is happiness and memories to remind me of all the good times I had along my journey. I also want to do as much ecstatic and outstanding things I can possibly do, just so I can have the memories of them all. Without the memories of such a good life, I wouldn’t have anything. I think that you need memories to have a great life. All I’m trying to say is I don’t want to waste my life doing absoulty nothing. I want to live life to its fullest extent, which happens to be my number one goal in life!