Victoria - Portland, Oregon
Themes: Christianity

I Believe in Destiny

What is destiny ? I believe that destiny is a blending of good choices and divine intervention . I deeply believe that God is in control of my life and that God wants me to live my life to the fullest and enjoy it . According to Psalm 73 : 24, “ Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and lead me to a glorious destiny.” Therefore, I believe in the power of destiny , but everybody must work for his or her destiny .

Since the beginning of this world , billions of people have had the ability to make their own choices . Some of them were bad , and some of them were good . I believe that many of the things people see

today are a consequence of peoples’ choices . This might sound disturbing ; however, people should not worry , but think about all the good and positive things . For example , think you have a great destiny and a great future ahead of you . In this case, you can change to make good choices and find a wonderful destiny , preplanned ahead of you , because Jeremiah 1 : 5 says “ I knew you before I formed you in the belly and before you came out of your mother’s womb , and ordained you.”

When I was a young lady , it was hard to figure out what I was going to do in life, and I wasn’t sure at all what I wanted to do . I had thought about being a teacher , a nurse or a lawyer , but thinking about it bothered me. Later, my oldest brother secretly entered the America visa lottery for the whole family . But one day as I was stepping out of our house , I felt in a powerful way that he had entered me in the lottery. And even though it was submitted very late I got the chance to be invited tothe U. S . Now , here am I , and this has given me the opportunity to be a Certified Nurse Assistant in U . S . So I now realize that it is my destiny to be here and become what God has in store for me. God wants me to be in a field where I can help people and communicate with them.

During my years in the U.S. I have developed an enormous desire to work with people and help people in one way or another . I did not base my decision on this one feeling . But slowly I got the desire that I wanted to use my life helping others and show them the power of destiny . Even before becoming a young “ Certified Nurse Assistant.” God had started something great in me .

For me the power of destiny is about taking advantage of opportunities and looking toward the future and also building a life with high moral values . In addition , destiny is our final calling to resolve old issues and to complete cycles of long ago . Then this will create strong personality and a great destiny .