Reginald - mesquite, Texas
Themes: love

I believe that Love comes truly within and that love can’t be brought unless you let it. People believe that the only way you can love is to give gifts and spend money on those who are hungry for cash. Not true the one thing that I know and believe is love can’t be brought or neither just handed out. If you want love or who want someone to be there for you as you do for him or her, just show that person that you love unconditionally. Prove that love comes the heart and not from you holding out your hands. People really don’t agree with my thoughts about love and that’s cool and all but listen to a person that found that one person that he was really looking for. She is so amazing and I can’t tell enough how much I love her and how she makes me happy. So tell others what you think about the word love, to me it means to finally get the one person that means the world to you. If you feel that buying things for that person is the way to go then maybe your opinion of love is very different from mines. I believe that to finally find happiness with a person you have to find some like you and a person that operates the way who do. Guys have to find a girl that puts up with the lies problems they have and Guys have to put up lots from the girl. Here’s a bit of advice from a person that has everything, love is something t