Hanna - Flagstaff, Arizona

I believe in justice. That the right person will be brought down for the crime they committed. Since I can remember my father has worked on getting innocent people out of jail, but they shouldn’t be there in the first place. I believe that one day we will be able to use the justice system correctly without hurting the lower man. A wise man once told me that “justice” is a relative term, it’s a term that we think we know what it means but can’t come up with a good definition. I believe in a day where everyone old, young, black, white, can define this term universally. In order to do this I recall a meeting, a meeting of a person from every country, every income, and every gender to discuss the new and revised, agreed upon definition of “justice”. Maybe, just maybe then we will be able to enforce the laws that are supposed to be holding our freedoms and safety. Justice will belong to the people one day, this I believe.