alan - grand rapids, Michigan
Themes: equality

I believe in the Bell Curve. That’s right the Bell Curve is the central guiding force in my life. It happened as I was flunking statistics at the University of Massachusetts. Not only could this object help understand statistical confidence but like a mathematical turned philosophical Rosetta stone the bell curve can explain the whole universe. Most people are positive, tolerant and focused on the needs of their family. They exist under the middle of the bell curve, the widest area under the curve in statistical lingo. Some people hate and kill for causes from the left or right. Fortunately the extremes edges are the smallest area under the curve representing the least number of folks. The beauty of the bell curve is that it doesn’t matter which in direction your extremism originates. Under the bell curve both are equal.