John - Middleburg, Florida

I believe we are all one. The butterfly effect is real. Everything I do, think, feel, say, and know affects everyting else in this world and the universe. I believe the holy spirit suffuses and inhabits all there is. I believe there is a city of light where God and all the angels live. They are, at this moment, traveling at the speed of light and they don’t age relative to us. I believe this is a natural extension of Einstien’s Theory of Relativity. As one approaches the speed of light space and time are altered such that a day could be a thousand years, a million years, or billions of years. I believe that God and all his angels will return some day and they will not have aged, relative to us; to this world, and they will reveal to us the mysteries of the universe. The mystery of the holy trinity will seem like a simplistic childlike dream. If you have ears, let them be open; if you have eyes, let them see; if you have a mouth, ask why. The city of light will come here some day and we will all be like children again.