Daniel - Gig Harbor, Washington

This I believe the people of all people should have equal rights no matter what their ethnic background is. We all derive from different cultures in the first place. Our ancestors came from over seas and very few of us can track down where we really came from. America is the land of the free yet many people are still treated differently. Whether by ethic discrimination, religious or sexual orientation. Basic rights have been taken away by the government. For example all 18 year old males still have to register for the draft. This is unfair and completely bias. Women who want an abortion have to answer to the government it should be there choice and no one else. I believe that if we learn about our land, and our people we would better understand where we come from and how we can work together in peace. This I believe…..