James - Lakebay, Washington

When I was growing up, my parents took me to church. And I still don’t know why.

At church, the only thing I learned was that church was boring. I couldn’t wait for it to end; why would a kid like me care about what some old man was saying? To this day, I still don’t know what church my parents took me to. With all the religions in the world today, I’ll probably never know.

In the world today, people are either asking which religion is the “right” one or they’re sure that the one they believe in is the “right” one.

I believe that you can’t just say whether any given religion is the “right” one, because someone else is going to say that their religion is the right one. I believe a person’s religion, no matter what it is, is the “right” one because it’s what they believe in. People shouldn’t be concerned about other’s religions, or whether they even have a religion at all. As long as you’re happy with what you believe in, that’s all that matters.