Teodora - Plovdiv, Bulgaria

This I just life and all you have to do is living your life .Sometimes you will be sad, sometimes you will be happy. But you should always believe in something. It does not matter what.

What do I believe in? I believe in myself. I believe in people. I believe in life.

I know that I can do everything what I want to do because this is my life. Every one of us is strong enough to live in our own way.

People… There are so many people and every one of us is different from the others. But if we unite we can change the world. We had made a lot of mistakes and we can’t change the past but we can change our future.

We have the opportunity to live. Even that can make us be happy. Life is beautiful. If you look around you will understand that .Feel the rain on your skin, hear the rhythm of your heart. Stop cry and start smile. Believe in life!

It is all on us! We must remember this! If we believe we will succeed. Because when you believe in something you become stronger and better. Faith is like the wind- you can’t see it but you can feel it!