Shari - Santa Ana, California

I Believe everyone’s spirituality is SACRED…and the reason for this is my experience last February. I was following a friend to a Women’s spiritual prayer meeting. She was not certain of the directions and took a fast right turn off a busy street. As I was worried I would “lose” her if I didn’t follow as quickly my small car jumped the curb, blowing out two tires and wrecking one wheel. As I sat on the curb weeping a dear friend came and sat next to me. He said, “whatare you crying about your alive!?! ” Then, he showed me how if I hadn’t stopped {with two flat tires} the pole that I missed by less than an inch would have fallen on my car and crushed it. Then he said, “you go on to your meeting, I already called for the tow-truck where do you want it repaired?” {new Paragraph} When I got to the meeting all the women applauded because I was scheduled to perform a song and play my guitar. I was very upset that the accident happened but surprised and ecstatic that these loving people believed in my resolution to performfor them. It was a reflection of their beliefs that everyone matters; everyone has something to contribute to help others in this world!