Astghik - Banner Elk, North Carolina
Themes: peace

I believe in omnipotent power

The mankind has a huge history, and whenever you ask what their desire and aim is, it will always be: “to live peaceful”.

People believe in lots of things: mystery, power, promises, ideas …, but what I really believe is the peace on the entire Earth. Saying peace, I understand mutual understanding, comprehension, and respect between countries.

The US government has several exchange programs that give the opportunity both to Americans and to the students of other countries to know more about those countries, traditions, and to transfer them to their friends. For example, the UDRAD is an undergraduate exchange program which has been an existence for already six years. Every year about two hundred students from Eurasian countries come to the US not only for studying but also to represent their countries, to tell about their histories and their beliefs.

I am one of those students, and I had the chance to get to know students from sixteen different countries. I did make friends with them inspite of their different religions, different values and beliefs.

I believe that one day the whole humanity will achieve the victory against the Evil and be in Peace. But nothing is done all by itself; it’s the human being that creates the entire world in the Peace, but first of all by God’s willingness, by omnipotent Power. I believe that one day all the countries will become real friends despite of their hostility and misunderstanding, arguments and controversy.

In short, if the people squeeze their desires and wishes, they will live in peace.