Omar - Los Angeles, California
Themes: peace

“I am 12 years old, and I am a seventh grade student in South Central Los Angeles. I believe in peace. Stop the wars, stop the gangs, stop the drugs, and the violence. Too many people are getting hurt and killed in Iraq, America, and other places in the world. We can solve not many but all problems without war. Too many people are dieing for little things. Like our soldiers in Iraq. I believe in peace because nothing wrong will happen if we have peace. World peace! Everyone should shuold shout. World peace! People should be saying at the top of their lungs. Peace should be in every one of us. The less the violence, the more we live. The more we live, the happier people are. Why are we fighting anyway? Who or what started this fighting anyway? We need to stop this. The wars, violence, gangs, and drugs. This I believe.