Eli Moreno - Los Angeles, California

Accomplish Your Dreams and Goals

I am 13 years old, and I am a seventh grade student in South Central Los Angeles. I believe that everyone should follow his or her dreams and goals. I believe that if you try hard enough to accomplish your dreams and goals you could do what ever your goal is. I also believe that life with out a goal or dreams is like a life with no future. I believe that people with goal will succeed more in this world of society.

I live in a area that is not so nice to live in. Every day that passes I sees my parents an other people struggling, going to work early in the morning to pay the rent, buy food, buy cloths, and to buy things there kids want. This makes me study more so I could accomplish my dream of being an architect. I don’t want to be one of those people who to work early in the morning. I fell that I am the only one in my family that could lead them to success.

When I go to school and I see kids goof around and behave bad I get angry because the kids knowing the situation there in they steel act like that. The kids have to understand that they don’t come from a wealthy family they have to study to form a wealthy family. This is my essay for this I believe.