Margaret - Los Angeles, California

The Impact of Violent Video Games

Who ever nvented violent games?Whoever did must have been a dumb person.All of these violent games are causing the death of many children. In the news I have heard a lot of boys killing themselves because they see it in thier games.I have a friend who lost her brother because he killed himself.She tolled me that her brother would come after school lock himself in his room, and play violent games all day and not do his homework. I also saw in the news that a boy had killed himself because he saw it in his game.My brother plays a lot of violent games but to often. But I still believe that he should stop playing those games. I don’t want my brother to kill himself.Many times when he gets home from school he has bruises on his arms or legs. It is bacause he thinks that just because he plays violent games and always wins, he can take on the boys at his school but he can’t.