Nancy - Los Angeles, California

I Believe That Anyone Can Do More things to

Solve The Obesity Problem

Hello, my name is Nancy Rodriguez. I will be writing to you about obesity. I believe that people need to do more to solve the obesity problems. Many people do not do enough healthy activities throughout their lives. Obesity problems are affecting many people throughout the world. The obesity problem affects people in many ways.

My auntie is someone who has gone through this problem. She never used to think about ways to be healthy. She always loved to eat anything that might satisfy her hunger. She loved to eat junk food and many unhealthy things so far she has done many improvements to be healthy.

The things she did to improve her obesity problem was exercising, eating right, and many more things. Well my auntie has been very good doing what she has to do to improve her obesity problem. If many more people like her can solve this problem.

Well many people can do things to improve this. I believe people can do things like what my auntie did to be healthier and solve the obesity problem and be and stay healthy.