Alisha - Salt Lake City, Utah
  • Top 100 Essays USB Drive

Music is a Take Five Moment

I believe that music is a great break away from life. Music to me makes time freeze for a moment. It makes my life easier to get by. Music makes me forget about all my problems for awhile. It gives me a step out of reality, into a world of my own. Music is somewhat of a way that will let me take a time out from a difficult situation. Like this assignment for instance, I had no I idea what to write about at first. I was up all night last night trying to figure out what I believed in. My brain started hurting because I was thinking too much. I decided to take a break and listen to music for awhile. After my short vacation from a land of my own, I finally figured out what I needed to write about. I wanted to share with you my secret get away.

Now I’m sure everyone has their tribulations in life. Only time could tell how much more you can take. That’s the time to whip out little Bob and tell you not to worry about a thing, because everything is going to be alright. Everyday I find myself wondering where I would be if I didn’t have such a passion towards music. I myself think of it as a dull and boring life without it. I believe music brings out compassion, spirit, love, excitement, happiness, sadness, and all these mixed emotions that let me witness a glimpse of another me. Having the ability to escape my problems through song is an amazing way to goof around, dance to my favorite songs and not care about what other people think. Just hearing my favorite song after a bad day lift’s my spirits and creates a better mood for myself. That certain beat can make my toe tap and my head bob as it is contagious to the others around me.

I believe music makes the world go round. It let’s artist’s express their feelings and sends a message of what they believe in. Hearing their message creates certainty of what could be accomplished through voice or song. With that said I believe that music is the best way to reach out to a person’s heart and let them feel what the artist feels to escape obstacles through out life.