Jamie - Dallas
Themes: peace

I believe in world peace. War does not solve problems. It only creates more fighting between people. Events over the last several years and my parents have influenced my opinion of war. Sometimes I ask myself how we, as a world, could make it better. I believe that the answer is to come together and live peacefully among each other. People should help and respect others, not fight them. People need to work at understanding each other’s ideas and beliefs. Miscommunication between people can lead to war and fighting. An important factor for world peace is love. If the world had more love, our communities and environment would benefit greatly. I believe that if the world came together as one, we could achieve great things. With combined technology, resources, and intelligence, I believe we could stop things such as cancer, poverty, and global warming. I believe that we could make the world a better place.