Robyn - USA
Themes: equality

I believe that everybody should have a fair chance in life. Many people don’t have a fair chance in life because of the color of their skin, how much money they have, and their gender.

Although slavery ended and Martin Luther King Jr. led the Civil Right struggle, there is still racism going on. People don’t want to hire, help and respect others because of the color of their skin. This is one of the reasons why we don’t have peace in the world. Instead of fighting each other, we should be helping each other to make this world a better place. God didn’t put us on earth to judge it other because of the color of your skin. God put us on earth to worship him and love each other.

Many people judge others because of their gender. I’ll give you an example. Some men are classified as being gay if they are beauticians. Its not that they are gay, doing hair might just be what they are good at. Everybody has a talent whether it’s big or small, and yes, everyone wants to do the things that they are good at, right? Therefore, some men are good at doing hair and they shouldn’t be judged of their talent.

God made us all equal, and that is how we should treat each other, as equals.