Josh - Centennial, Colorado
Themes: carpe diem, fear

I believe in seize the day. I know this sounds cheesy but I have a different outlook on it. I believe that you must live every day like it is your last. Most people are afraid to try things that they underestimate themselves in. I, most of the time, do not, I know this sounds cocky but it’s not, it’s confident. You have to try new things in your life or you will not be able to live it to the best that you can.

I feel that if you do not seize the day that you must at least try new things, do the things you love, and live life seriously, and for fun. It is probable that if you do things in your life for fun, while fulfilling the responsibilities given to you, your life can be lived to the best you can in your power.

When doing the things, do not think about what bad could happen to you because if you do that you could hesitate and end up not even doing it. You need to think about the fun you could have or about the abundance of enjoyment that you could have.

Many people don’t think of seize the day with the same kind of theory that I do, I believe that we are here to have fun and live life to our fullest but to be serious when the time calls for it.

Certain times in your life you must look down upon fear and look down upon the bad things that can happen and just go for it. You need to just tell yourself you can do it and will that confidence you will probably be able to overcome the task that you are trying to over come.