Phillip - stone mountain, Georgia

I believe that men constantly being called dogs has sparked a new thought in the pits of my brain. Maybe we’re not all dogs. Could it possibly be women call men dogs to try and hide their own devilish ways? Many men have never thought of this out of pure fear of going against the stereotype, but me I’m different. I prefer to defend the male gender and let the ladies know that not all men are the same.

There have been times myself and a group of friends have viciously argued with an opposing group of females as to why we being the males do some of the things we do. As you can probably guess the guys were accused of trying to justify being a dog and were once more called dogs.

About a week ago my friend and I decided to put all girls on blast. We are currently working on a video showing all of the evil things women do that make us wonder about the extreme overuse of the term dog. For example, women don’t take well to being left for another woman. Don’t get me wrong guys don’t either, but do women really have to put the guys clothes in a bathtub full of bleach? I don’t think so.

At the end of the day I don’t think the rebellious words of a few courageous men are going to change anything, but it’s a good start.