Cole - USA
Themes: equality

At the beginning of a life, any life, people start out the same. People are equal, and more often than not, people are happy. As time continues, they grow. They grow into many different roles. The jock, the nerd, and the average Joe. What happens to a person that can make them change so much from his contemporary? Success, power and most of all, money. Money changes people. No more are people equal but they are set into a class. A class. A class different from the one below or above it. How does a person jump from being a person at birth, to being a first class business man and another person becoming a 7-11 clerk. Why does it matter? It doesn’t. No matter what the billionaire and the penniless man are the same. Only human. The poverty stricken child and the one born with the silver spoon are the same. Situation forms us. I believe people are the same wherever you go. People are People.