Lindsay - Denver, Colorado

Some reflections which occurred to me at 4am last night after I had been up for two hours

1. I wish that adults would have big ol’ grins right before they pass gas like babies do as I think it would be a much nicer world.

2. I love to hear how hard babies grunt when they are going to the bathroom. How much fun would it be to go to the bathroom as adults if we continued do to that!?

3. Cold coffee is better than no coffee.

4. There is spit up and throw up after you feed a baby. I never knew that a baby could projectile vomit. There are two different kinds. The rainbow arc of barf….easier to navigate to catch with the burp cloth. And then there’s the fire hose missile of vomit. That kind is very easy to get on people, dogs, cats, and inanimate objects. Yesterday, poor Seamus, the mastiff, was the recipient of that kind of throw up all over his back.

5. Two days ago, Ryan said I didn’t kiss him for two days. Um…Can I tell him that I’m tired and exhausted and all I do is dream about 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep? Is that a good excuse?

6. Yesterday, I woke up with a massive sty on my left eye…Ryan said that’s because of dirt getting in my eye. He said I should try a shower. Um…that shower is where that kiss is…