Jake - Monches, Wisconsin
Themes: parenthood

I believe in being an educated, involved parent. It’s been the most amazing experience watching our children change every day constantly taking in the world around them as the truth. As their Father, I am the King of their world… a pretty hefty job. Even before we had children I knew I would want the best for them, but I had no idea then how much I could actually do for them. My wife, the Queen of my children’s world, and I are constantly finding healthy alternatives for them to grow both physically and mentally. There are amazing resources to help parents to be more educated about their children’s development, and the more educated we are, the more involved we can be in their lives. A child who gets positive attention from their parents will grow to have a great self-esteem and great self-respect. Our children need to feel like they’re important to us to feel self-worth. If we as parents are educated about our children we will be able to use more moments of the day as teaching experiences than lost opportunities to help them grow. I love my children with all of my heart and I am committed to being educated so that I can help them to be their best. It is important to be an educated, involved parent. This I believe.