Bruce - Canterbury, Connecticut
Themes: democracy

In This I Believe

I believe in America

I believe in Democracy

I believe in one man one vote, government by the people.

I believe in America everyone is equal, no matter the race, gender, age, physical or psychiatric limitation.

I believe in freely elected public officials committed the service of their constituencies.

I believe in God but I also believe in separating God from governmental authority

I believe men should have the right to worship or not worship their own God

I believe in moral truths and hold fast to those moral truths.

I believe in freedom of speech.

I believe in constitutional rights.

I believe in the principle of innocent until proven guilty.

I believe America has a criminal justice system that guarantees every individual due process.

I believe America is the wealthiest country in the world.

I believe America is the most generous country in the world.

I believe America has the best healthcare in the world.

I believe every American has the capability to receive an excellent education.

I believe any man rich or poor has an equal opportunity to become president of this great country.

I believe as an American I need to offer less fortunate countries the opportunities provided me by Democracy.

I believe in fighting to protect our nation.

I believe in fighting to promote Democracy across the globe.

I believe America needs to be protected from those who are intent on causing it harm.

I believe in protecting our natural resources and protecting the environment from waste and pollutants

I believe in freedom, equality, and justice in the American way.