Jessica - Sherwood, Oregon

Leave The Acting To The Actors

I believe in many things, but I especially believe in being myself. I don’t want to be a person that acts like everyone else. I just want to be unique.

If I wanted to be in the “popular” group of people at my school, I don’t know what I would do to try to get that far. I would probably dress and talk like them as if I was an actor. However, once I actually act the part, I might end up embarrassing myself in front of the whole school, and then never wanting to show my face again. If I have to go along way to be friends with the “cool” people, I know it’s not worth trying.

I have seen this happen to one of my best friends and she sorry she ever did what she did. But she learned, we all learned that the people like you for you.

I know I don’t have to be an actor just for people to like me. I can just be myself.