Jacqueline - Chino, California
Themes: love

I believe in love with family, friends, and your significant other. When someone shows they love you instead of saying it, that’s when you know it’s true, unconditional, can’t live without you love. It doesn’t show meaning if you say it like it’s a part of your everyday vocabulary. You only say it to someone that actually makes you feel special and that you honestly love.

Love with your family begins before your even born, it’s the strongest bond and longest lasting relationship because its meant to last a life time.

Between friends it’s a special task because it’s the hardest to keep eternal, most friends can’t stay loyal or honest with one another but when you find the one that does, it’s a relationship worth waiting and working for.

Love with a significant other can be the one that hurts the most. You never know if it’s real or if it’s a mutual emotion until you find the one that your willing to do anything for, the one that’s willing to do the exact same thing because that’s just how much they care for you.

That is what I believe in, love, the strongest emotion that can be expressed by anyone, anywhere.