oscar - chino, California
Themes: race

This I believe

This I believe that we should stop racism against other races. We all see different color people out in the world and for our different color some of us dislike each other. We all see whites disliking blacks. We see blacks disliking browns. We even sometimes see our own kind disliking our own kind. Theirs is to much violence in the world today because of our skin color. I believe that we should stop that racism against the color of our skin and just stop all that violence. I have heard of many people dieing because of their skin color. Many people are mistreated. Some people won’t even attend you because they don’t like the color of your skin. I believe that everyone should be treated the same no matter what color skin they have. No matter if their skin color is black, brown, or white we should all be treated the same at all times. You might ask your self why I believe in this. Well I’ll tell you why I believe in this because one time I was at the market with my mom. This African American lady waiting in line to pay the groceries that she was going to buy. The cashier was a white lady an all America lady I guess you can say. When it was time for her to pay the white lady had told the African American lady that the register was closed. In which it really wasn’t because after the African American lady left about 3 minutes later their was someone else paying at that exact register with the exact person who had just told an African American that the register was closed. I think that this is a great example of how people discriminate you because of the color of your skin. So I believe that we should stop racism with people of different color skin. This I believe