Brian - Chino, California

I believe that what you are today is not what you are tomorrow. I believe in God but when I am with my friends or even with my family. I am a sinner. God is a big part in my life. On Sundays I feel like a new person after going to church but when I go to school the next day I am nothing like any other sinner. Everyone sins, but I don’t know, it’s different because sometimes I know I am sinning but I still don’t stop myself.

God has made me more mature, then I was as a freshman. Now that I know I am doing wrong makes me feel worst. Maybe it’s my friends, I know it’s not my family but when it comes down to it, I know its me. I am responsible to myself. Maybe it makes a better Christian because me want to work on my wrongs or maybe it makes me worst. I don’t know, that’s how I think sometimes. I am in a family full of Christians, who I feel do everything right but I feel like I can go do something right or is it really just a feeling. Being religious brings a lot questions that sometimes you have to answer yourself. I go through a lot challenges and I always ask for God’s help but I am sure he needs something I am never there. God loves me and I know that is fact but you can still make the ones you love punish you every once in awhile. I don’t feel like I have been punished but there still have been things I wish I have never been through but what I can my life is in God’s hands. This year I have started a new life and it feels great but it has made me think a lot more then I wanted to. I think it’s funny how I can make this problem. Yet, I go to church on Sunday and then live my life, the way I guess it’s supposed to be spent and maybe that’s God intended it.