Lawrence - Chino, California

I believe that everything happens for a reason and that there are no such things as coincidences. I also believe that when these “coincidences” happen, you should follow them up and see why they happened, because every time I follow up on them, I understand the importance of them.

My family and I had a nice house in a nice part of town, but it was getting a little crowded, so my dad declared, “We need to move.” But we didn’t know where to move because realty was so highly priced. So, one day my father was at a gas station filling up when an old man asked for some spare change for gas. My father, being a good guy, gave the man a five dollar bill. The old man said thanks, filled up, and drove away. My father told me, but I thought nothing of it.

It was a month later when the old man called us. Now, I don’t know where he got our phone number, but he did get it and did call us, so that’s all that matters. He explained to my father that he found four acres for our family at a reasonable price. My dad thought the price was very reasonable, also. The rest from there is history but the part I want to emphasize is the old man.

My little story is just one example of karma that happens everyday. Most people have experienced it, but it’s just seeing and knowing that it happened to them, before it passes right underneath their feet. So don’t miss your chance of seeing these “miracles” in your daily life.