Stephanie - Marion, Iowa
Themes: death, family

I believe after we die we have a second life in heaven.When you think about it, the whole stairway to heaven,golden gates,loved ones looking over us all the time. Why can’t we live after death only in a whole new world?

I recently read The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. I really got me thinking how she decribed heaven: school houses,gazebos, and fields where you can look down on the ones you left behind. It all seems logical considering once you have someone die that was close to you, you always seem to feel their presence around you.

After my sister died my family believes that my sister fallows us around where ever we go; In the form of a butterfly. Alot of times we seem to go somewhere and there is a single butterfly just floating above us, including around our house. Although we are sad and depressed when our loved ones go up that stairway to heaven, they will always be in our heart and someday I believe we will be united once again. We will live again.