Damian - Tonganoxie, Kansas

“This I Believe”

Having the right to vote is something every citizen should take advantage of. They should do this because they’re the ones that help guide decisions in the country. It’s important for people to vote.

I believe that it would be bad for the citizens if you did not vote. I believe this because if only about half of the people vote the votes wouldn’t come out correct for the people who are debating.

We’re lucky because we get to vote for whichever president we want it to be and make our own decisions.

I also believe that if we couldn’t vote we would be in the worst places you could ever think about. We wouldn’t have jobs, money, or a place to live. The people that we elect are the ones that help keep towns and cities clean.

Here are my goals of what I want to accomplish. I want to vote to help the citizens out, because my vote could help out a lot.

The right to vote is something very important to me. It is because you can make your decisions, and help a lot of the good citizens out when you vote.