Tyler - McLouth, Kansas

What would you say if I told you, that the law was always right? That whatever the law said to do, just do it, and you will be fine. What would you say to me? If you believe that the law is ALWAYS right, that’s fine, I won’t criticize your belief. Though, it isn’t what I would say. I would say, that to be completely, and absolutely right, you have to follow your first instincts.

In my opinion, if you follow your instincts, you will be in the right direction. Here, let me give you some examples. If some old lady had her purse snatched, and you were right there, would you go after the thief? The law might say, that to try and do the police mans job, but, by the time the cops show up, the guy would be long gone by then. Here’s another example, if someone is getting mugged in a dark alley, are you going to see it, and just walk away, or are you going to try to help the guy? The right thing to do, in my opinion, would be to help the guy, but, do whatever, let the guy be mugged, just remember, you might be the one to be mugged in an alley,

Now what would you think if I were to tell you the law was always right? That if you were to do everything the law said to do and nothing more, that you would be in good shape, no worries. What would you say to me? Would you say that I was right? Or would you argue with me that the law wasn’t always right? Hopefully, I didn’t offend anyone by writing this paper. Thank you for reading, and listening to my paper.