Jared - Tonganoxie, Kansas
Themes: work

This I Believe Essay

I believe that you don’t always get an equal reward for working hard on something. I have realized this when I work really hard on something or apiece of writing I get a bad grade. Also this has proven true in many aspects of my life because in shop class when I tried really hard on my DVD holder I still got a bad grade. Also when I try my best at work, I still somehow do it wrong and get yelled at, and then my manager gets yelled at because it wasn’t done right, then I get yelled at again because they got yelled at.

Yet, on the other hand, hard work can be its own reward without a reward from someone else or a prize from a contest. I know this because hard work and working hard with others can only make you a stronger and better person. Maybe next time you have a paper to write, try even harder to get a good grade instead of a bad one. Also hard work can lead to advances in life and a job. Mainly a pay raise or a bonus for a job. Advances in life can be things like a higher social status, more friends in society, which can get you many places in the business world and can get you more friends.

So basically my personal belief is a double edged sword, on one hand you don’t always get an equal reward or prize for working hard, but sometimes hard work is its own reward, It gives you the strength to work harder for what you believe in and to get what you want.