Stephanie - Palatine, Illinois
Themes: golden rule

I believe in karma. I think that when you do something good, eventually it will come back to you. The same goes for rude behavior, karma can hurt.

One day I was out to lunch with my friends. I wanted to try one bite of my friend’s pizza and I asked politely. I usually do not ask for bites of my friends’ food, so I assumed she would say yes. She looked at me in shock and said, “Hell no.” We decided to take our food to a park to eat. On the walk down the steps to the benches in the park, my friend lifted her pizza out of the box to take a bite. It was so hot that it slipped out of her hands and into the grass, completely ruining her pizza. Karma.

Karma can make or break you. In this case, my friend’s actions came back and kicked her in the butt.

I believe that the way you treat others is the way you will be treated back.

I believe in karma.