Joya - Washington, Utah
Themes: Christianity

I believe it is necessary to watch myself each day, in what I think, speak and do privately and publically. It is important for me to be honest with myself; did I hurt anyone today? Did I hurt myself? Do I need to forgive someone; do I need to ask for forgiveness? I believe in God, his son Jesus Christ, and the power of the Holy Spirit. These have been most influencial in helping me keep my heart clean of resentments, full of love and consideration for others and myself. I have encountered evil in my life, and to keep a smile on my face, during some episodes of “hell on earth,” I confront myself each day to make sure I have clean hands and a pure heart. “To err is human, to forgive is divine.” And so it takes divine intervention to combat the heartbreaking influences that we somehow live through during the journey of life. I believe there is no other way to live. Thank God for God!