What A Family Is Worth

Hunter - Tipton, Indiana

If someone has no family or friends then that person has virtually nothing, this I believe. Someone can have all the money and /or items ever wanted and still have nothing. I am very grateful that I have friends and family that I can go to when I need them. Many people do not have friends or family to fall back on.

A rich man can go buy a nice home but he has no one to invite over. He can buy nice clothes but no one to tell him he looks nice. He can have a nice boat but not have anyone enjoy a boat ride and a nice sunset on the lake. This man will get old and no one will be there to take care of him. This man lived a great life up until he finds out that his life is almost gone and he has no loved ones in his life. He has no one to talk about his past memories. He has next to nothing.

The people that are in agitated and in a bad mood are usually the ones that have family issues. Sometimes, I don’t understand why they are depressed. They might have money and high priced items but they don’t have the loving family members that other people do. It shows that it really is true that money does not make you happy.

I am lucky to have all the friends and family that I could wish for. I sometimes wish that I had things that I didn’t, but I would not trade my life for anything because my friends and family are everything to me. You have nothing if you don’t have family and friends.