Dream Big and Never Give Up

Antonia - San Diego, California

I believe in never giving up on your dreams. Most people give up on their dreams not because of themselves but almost always because of other people around them telling them they can’t do something. I’m here to tell you to put your dreams and goals in your heart and never give up! Dreaming is […]

Themes: courage, hope, work

I believe in never giving up on your dreams. Most people give up on their dreams not because of themselves but almost always because of other people around them telling them they can’t do something. I’m here to tell you to put your dreams and goals in your heart and never give up!

Dreaming is one of the sweetest things ever, we always dream about things we love and hope. Each one of us have aims in life, like; travelling to a favorite place, meeting a famous person, moving to a different country, having children and so on. The truth of the matter is that reality is not always on our side. Even when trying to do our best in order to makes our dreams come true, we sometimes don’t manage to do it.

The most important things is to fight, this is the most apparent proof that we have tried our hardest to obtain what we long for. First of all, never take to heart when others say we should give up, because no one else can restraint our freedom and liberty. Fight. Fight is the most important thing to do till the end, show others around that we have goals, aims, ambitions and dreams no matter what they say.

A few years ago while I still was in high school, one of my dreams was to move to California and to peruse a college education there. I tried and I failed with accomplishing this plenty of times. But, no matter what anyone said and no matter what obstacles I came across I hade made a promise to myself to never give up on that dream. Although it wasn’t the most far out dream, it was still something I really, really wanted to do. I worked my butt off through high school, I got a job on the side to help me save up money, I looked around for schools and places I could imagine myself living. I did this all by myself, and it eventually paid off. I am now living and studying in California, and loving every single day of it. I’m proud of myself for never giving up. I now know to keep striving for my dreams, and that with work hard, fight and passion, anyone can do anything.

Dream big, never give up – the most important thing you can do for yourself. Never lose focus on what you aim for in life, the idea is to never build barriers in your heart and do everything with love. People who fight against the wind always have a chance to gain, because they prefer the risk and gain experiences.