Rafael - 85335, Arizona
Themes: family, love

I believe I believe in my parents because they tried and are trying to make me a better person every day. I’m 14 going on 15 and I would like to think that I’m growing up to be somebody in this world, somebody the my parents would be proud of. They have done a really good job at raising me. They taught me a lot of important things but the most important things the they taught me were respect and behavior.

My dad he did everything he could do so that me and my brothers would always have a good living. I think my dad is great man and thanks to him we have a nice living, and me and my brothers are respectful and manner. My mom she is my mom and the only one I would ever have in my life, and the love I have for her would never be compared to another love. I just love her for all the times I had a problems and she would help me go through it, and every time I would have a cut she would clean it. Thanks to her I and my brothers are what we are now.

I know I’m not a perfect son and that I have made and said bad things to my parents that I know they have upset them. Now the I’m kind of big I understand things better, and sometimes I feel really bad about my actions. I know they are my only parents the only ones I would ever have. They’re the most valuable thing I have, and that’s why I love them so much. I know one they they would not be with me but I would always have them in my heart. I believe in my parents because they tried and are trying to make me a better person every day.