Love and Friendship

Kelly Michelle - Phoenix, Arizona

I believe in love and friendship that comes from those who are close. The love I get from my family is enough for me to understand why I need them in my life.

My mother has been there for me through thick and thin, to when I felt like giving up to my last few days of high school and going on to college. I love my mother for doing so much for me for giving up so many things just for me and I appreciate every little thing. It is because of her I am the independent woman I am today.

My father is the man I come for advice from time to time. When ever I am confused about where I am going or what I should do next he gives me options, ideas, some times a bit of pass experience to help me decided what I should do. He is my ride to school and my ride home from where ever I might be.

My parents are my motivation to keep going when I feel like I can’t go on anymore. Even though I have them it is still not enough when it comes down to defending me from harms way.

My older brother has made me into a stronger individual that doesn’t take an insult and live with it. He taught me how to fight back just by using my words. If it ever came down to a point where I had to resort to violent actions I knew how to take a punch and bring the other down to the ground. I am not easily brought down to my knees when something hurtful comes my way. I don’t give up so quickly when I see a challenge right in front of my face. But even if I am stronger than the average girl I still have things to get off my chest.

My younger brother who is 2 years younger than me, I tell him almost everything that is on my mind. We talk to each other about what ever is going on when ever we need to talk about the dumbest things or to prove a point about and matter from earlier on in the day we come to each other. From time to time we help each other through those simple little matters that no one can truly understand.

Even though I have my family it is still good to have friends to depend on. When ever have a game, gotten and award, acted crazy at random my friends are there to witness every little moment. Friends are there to make you happy, help you along when you need it and share almost every bad and good moment that comes along.

Love and friendship is what drives us to become more than we are. With it we are able to move forward and live our lives. Many of us don’t have that and we seek to find it and when we do life as we know it becomes a wonder place to be in. As long as we have each other that is all we will ever need to make ourselves happy.