This I Believe That There Shoud’nt be any more Racism

Raymond - El Mirage, Arizona

Almost everyday I see racism being used in so many ways. This I believe that there shouldn’t be any more racism anywhere, but people have to learn to get along with anybody from any race. Most of the causes for wars, in this world are because of racism between people. One of the main reasons for why people are racist towards other races is because they think that they are superior or better than other people. This is probably because of the way they live and the economy of their country. Many people are racist because of the way their family raised them to be and they think that is normal but as they grow they choose to be racist or to be different from their family by not being racist.

I believe that one day people will learn to get along and ignore people’s color of their skin and not be racist, because there is no perfect race and everybody is different in their own ways. If a country like the United States expects to become a better country they will have to treat their own citizens better to become a stronger country. Besides when children go to a public school they learn to get along with other children with different races and they get along well.

If you think about we all live in this world and we should learn to get along and share this world and take care more of each other in the good times and in the bad times, because you never know what could happen. Who knows maybe there won’t be as much violence as there is now and there won’t need to be any more boundaries between countries, and people could live and visit any country when ever people would like. That way people can learn to appreciate what freedoms and rights they have and respect people from any other race, because what really matters is on the inside not on the outside. This I believe that one day there will not be any more racist people.